Cloud software is becoming the norm. But why are businesses jumping on the cloud accounting bandwagon?
Benefits of cloud accounting
- Get a clearer overview of you finances in real time
- Multi-user access makes it easier to collaborate online with your team and advisors
- improved data access and analytical reports allow for better decision-making
- Everything runs online and is backed up automatically with regular updates.
- Save business time as you can access remotely from anywhere, with any device as long as there is internet connection
- Save business $$$ – NO maintenance, version upgrades, server failures
- Increases productivity – eg. an invoice can be viewed and approved from a smartphone right away
- Automating processes reduce the chances of error
- Most secure way to store data
Why is storing data on cloud more secure?
- Data is much safer in the cloud than on your computer.
- Your computer can be stolen or corrupted quite easily
- Cloud companies spend millions on systems and experts to protect your data
- All of your information is safely and securely stored off site
- No downtime /impact on business productivity In the event of natural disasters ,
- You can control the level of access when you invite users to view your data (this is more secure than emailing files or transferring with USB stick)
#No need to install and run applications over a desktop computer. We pay your monthly subscription fee for the software when you engage our services.
In short, cloud accounting software like Xero can save you tons of time and paper!